People often ask, “What is the best way to move into a higher state of vibration?” The simplest answer is to take ownership of your personal power, how you use it, where you give energy to and how you facilitate your emotional state.
One of the most common ways in which power is given away is through fear. Whenever you fear something happening/not happening you are in fact giving energy and power to the very outcome you do not wish for. It is extremely challenging to be the master over your fear, as humanity has been taught for eons to listen to it.
Fear comes from the Ego telling you that it does not feel in control of a given situation. That situation could be health, money, relationships, government, etc. Look at the areas of your life where you feel fear and anxiety. Ask yourself, why do I feel fear when it comes to my family, but not for my health? Or, why do I feel fear when it comes to my money, but not my relationships? Your answer, while you may think it is mere logic, is rooted in your past life history, and what you as a soul have personally experienced before.
Learn how to safely dive deep into your fear, so that you can dig it out. Imagine like it is hidden pockets of dust inside of you. You are made of light energy, the light energy is a natural cleaner of the dust. But just like dusting the house, you have to pick up and look underneath items, clean behind the bookshelves, and under the bed, in order to get it all cleaned up.
Much is the same with fear. It can hide behind a certain emotion, or experience, and lurk within your inner child. Explore these places and spaces within you, or work with an expert who can safely assist you with that exploration. The more fear your transform, the less likely you are to give your power to it. The more of your power your own, the more your energy grows.
There are other ways in which you can give your energy away. Another common way is through anger. Anger and passion are often confused. Anger comes from an intention of destruction; rage, revenge and so forth. Passion comes from a strong feeling to positively change a situation. Anger is: “This person, or that situation, pisses me off.” Passion is: “I need to change the energy with this person or that situation.”
The words you blurt out in a time of reaction, will tell you if you are operating from a place of anger, or a place of passion. Often anger hides deep within the subconscious, and fools us into thinking it is passion. Learn to understand the words you say, or the words you think in your mind. They speak volumes as to whether you are intending passion or anger. Anger only leads to more anger. Passion leads to change. We have lived in a world built upon anger and fear, the only way to change that is to first change it within yourself.
So, how do you own your energy and own your power? Learn detachment. Detachment is about remaining peaceful NO MATTER WHAT is happening. When you are in peace about something, your intuition can speak clearly through you, and advise you when it is time to act. If you are not at a feeling of peace, it is much easier for the voices of anger or fear to influence you.
Detachment is not ignorance. Detachment is about giving over to intuition completely. There will be many things popping up in the headlines designed to upset you and incite fear, or anger, or sadness. However, if you remain in detachment, you will be able to view the events as a movie. This allows your intuition to remain pure, so that you are not spurred to act by another person’s seed of anger/fear energy. This is vitally important. Owning your energy and your power, means that you do not allow the words, deeds and actions of another to move your emotional state in any direction! This is not about being numb, it is about managing your own emotional state.
Whenever you feel yourself feeling anger, fear, sadness, doubt, shame or any other similar emotion, all you need to do is to ask for it to be transformed in the highest energy. Here is a simple process that you can use:
- State aloud or in your mind: “I ask that only the Highest Energies of the Light surround me, offering me protection, clearing, healing and guidance.”
- Take a few breaths at a relaxed pace. You want to feel your body and mind begin to slow down.
- Visualize yourself surrounded by a golden-pink light. This is the blending of the Divine Spirit and Gaia (Mother Earth). Continue to breathe at a relaxed pace.
- Now visualize that beautiful energy entering each cell of your body, see your cells opening up to allow the energy in.
- Now see your solar plexus (stomach region) open a release valve. This release valve only works in one direction, to funnel out of the body the emotions you are releasing.
- Now see this valve release the emotions like a fountain, in one big powerful stream of energy. You can say “Whoosh, they are gone.” Or “I release you now” or any simple phrase that comes to mind. This is a rapid energetic blast from the body, and the energy of your emotions is immediately transformed into Light and Love energy upon release.
- Now the release valve closes.
- The golden pink light continues to pour into each cell, filling in the space vacated by the emotion you just released.
- Say “Thank you,” and trust that transformation has been done.
Each time you do this, you are going in and uncovering those hidden places where the dust hides, and doing some deep cleaning. If you discover that you are having difficulty with a reoccurring emotion, or challenge, then it would be a good idea to work with someone who can help you with the release process. Often those pieces of emotion, are stuck to past life memories and emotional control patterns needing to be explored and removed in entirely.
You have the power to choose in any moment, what you are going to give your energy to. Are you going to give to fear, or are you going to give to peace?