We each have 3 to 5 past life patterns that influence our life now. Read on below for more about The Warrior past life pattern. Haven’t taken the Past Life Pattern Quiz yet? Click here to learn if The Warrior is one of the past life patterns influencing your life today.
Traits of the Warrior Past Life Pattern:
- Sense of self is based on ability to protect and defend
- Lived past lives as soldiers, warriors, samurais, assassins, and similar battle-minded roles
- Views the world with an inner expectation of competition, battles, and power struggles
- Feels confident in themselves when they “go into battle” on behalf of a person or cause
Want to Discover more about the past life patterns you hold? Click here
Positive Qualities of the Warrior Past Life Pattern:
- Very loyal to their inner circle
- Gains confidence by analyzing and neutralizing potential threats
- Able to multi-task and handle many issues in a detached manner
- Exceptional observational skills
Discover how you can boost your past life expertise, and apply these innate gifts in your life now. Click here to learn more.
Challenges Associated with the Warrior Past Life Pattern:
- Fears appearing weak or vulnerable
- Expects others to be in competition with them in some regard
- When they are angry, they can bring a force of energy with that anger
- Can base their actions and decisions on avoidance of their deep inner fears
Ready to transform the challenges of your pattern into points of focus for your Soul Mission? Click here to find out how.
Affirmation for the Past Life Pattern of the Warrior:
“I am safe because God watches over me. I release my self-imposed duties of security and observation to Spirit, and trust that my guides will inform me when I need to act.”
Dig deeper into your past life influences by taking the one-on-one course, Past Life Discovery.