We each have 3 to 5 past life patterns that influence our life now. Read on below for more about The Savior past life pattern. Haven’t taken the Past Life Pattern Quiz yet? Click here to learn if The Savior is one of the past life patterns influencing your life today.
Traits of the Savior Past Life Pattern:
- Extremely passionate about their beliefs and opinions
- Lived past lives as martyrs, rescuers, advocates, and/or in roles assisting the less fortunate
- Often feels that others are not doing enough to make a difference in the world
- Self-worth is tied to their ability to help, assist, inform and otherwise “rescue” others
Want to learn more about The Savior past life pattern? Click here to explore.
Positive Qualities of the Savior Past Life Pattern:
- Deep desire to influence the world in a positive manner
- Dedicated and focused on their aims, goals, and causes
- Lives their life completely aligned with their belief system
- Wonderful communicators, especially regarding their chosen causes
Discover how you can boost your past life expertise, and apply these innate gifts in your life now. Click here to learn more.
Challenges Associated with the Savior Past Life Pattern:
- Feel urgency and stress in much of their life, as if they cannot help fast enough
- Regularly provides unsolicited advice, and others can find the Savior to be overbearing with their fervor
- Sees other people’s tough emotional state as a problem that needs fixing
- Finds it frustrating when they feel others are not as devoted to their chosen cause
Ready to transform the challenges of your pattern into points of focus for your Soul Mission? Click here to find out how.
Affirmation for the Past Life Pattern of the Savior:
“I live my best life by releasing the pressure I put on myself.”
Dig deeper into your past life influences by taking the online video course, Exploring Past Life Patterns.