We each have 3 to 5 past life patterns that influence our life now. Read on below for more about The Victim past life pattern. Haven’t taken the Past Life Pattern Quiz yet? Click here to learn if The Victim is one of the past life patterns influencing your life today.
Traits of the Victim Past Life Pattern:
- Focuses on problems instead of solutions
- Lived past lives where they were victims of catastrophe, slavery, abuse, or other serious crimes
- Does not fully accept their power in their own life
- Tends to give others both credit and blame
Want to learn more about The Victim past life pattern? Click here to explore.
Positive Qualities of the Victim Past Life Pattern:
- Makes other people feel safe
- Always prepared for any situation
- Has an open heart, and genuinely wants other people to be happy
- Empathetic for, and protective of, their inner circle of loved ones
Discover how you can boost your past life expertise, and apply these innate gifts in your life now. Click here to learn more.
Challenges Associated with the Victim Past Life Pattern:
- Expects the worst in nearly every situation
- Tends to jump to conclusions
- Chases sensations of safety and security, but never truly feels that way
- Acts out of urgency and from a place of worst-case scenarios
Ready to transform the challenges of your pattern into points of focus for your Soul Mission? Click here to find out how.
Affirmation for the Past Life Pattern of the Victim:
“I will not repeat the circumstances of my past. I move into the future, knowing that I participate in my reality. I no longer hold onto expectations of negative outcomes.”
Dig deeper into your past life influences by taking the online video course, Exploring Past Life Patterns.