We each have 3 to 5 past life patterns that influence our life now. Read on below for more about The Prophet past life pattern. Haven’t taken the Past Life Pattern Quiz yet? Click here to learn if The Prophet is one of the past life patterns influencing your life today.
Traits of the Prophet Past Life Pattern:
- Is often viewed by others as a “Know-It-All”
- Lived past lives as sages, medicine men/women, seers, oracles, prophets, etc.
- Finds small talk to be disingenuous
- Feels confident in themselves when they are using their knowledge to improve the lives of others
Want to learn more about The Prophet past life pattern? Click here to explore.
Positive Qualities of the Prophet Past Life Pattern:
- Communicates in an authoritative manner
- Can excel in any line of work they choose
- An open vault of information, often from both educational and intuitive sources
- Makes a focused effort to consistently present themselves well
Discover how you can boost your past life expertise, and apply these innate gifts in your life now. Click here to learn more.
Challenges Associated with the Prophet Past Life Pattern:
- Worries about having their reputation tarnished, even if they didn’t do anything to warrant it
- Has a love-hate relationship with money
- They hide their low self-confidence, this can cause them to filter the information they share
- Becomes impatient when other people do not quickly pick up what they are explaining
Ready to transform the challenges of your pattern into points of focus for your Soul Mission? Click here to find out how.
Affirmation for the Past Life Pattern of the Prophet:
“I trust in the Universe to align me only with people who support my truth, wisdom and soul mission.”
Dig deeper into your past life influences by taking the online video course, Exploring Past Life Patterns.