We each have 3 to 5 past life patterns that influence our life now. Read on below for more about The Servant past life pattern. Haven’t taken the Past Life Pattern Quiz yet? Click here to learn if The Servant is one of the past life patterns influencing your life today.
Traits of the Servant Past Life Pattern:
- Measures their life on their ability to do a “good job”
- Lived past lives as servants who earned income, or held jobs in the service industry
- Because they were usually employed by the affluent, the Servant will have a distaste for extravagance
- Finds all tasks and duties to contribute value to the big picture of life
Want to learn more about The Servant past life pattern? Click here to explore.
Positive Qualities of the Servant Past Life Pattern:
- Extremely hard working
- Has great care and compassion for others
- Excels at understanding what others need, and will often go the extra mile
- Possess more tolerance for other people than most
Discover how you can boost your past life expertise, and apply these innate gifts in your life now. Click here to learn more.
Challenges Associated with the Servant Past Life Pattern:
- Can get overly wrapped up in the little details, often to the point of perfectionism
- Fears what would happen if they became too successful
- Holds hidden pride to avoid conceit
- Worries that they will disappoint other people in some way
Ready to transform the challenges of your pattern into points of focus for your Soul Mission? Click here to find out how.
Affirmation for the Past Life Pattern of the Servant:
“I will not allow others to determine my vision of me. I have no fear of having a relationship with myself and of seeing myself as important as everyone else.”
Dig deeper into your past life influences by taking the online video course, Exploring Past Life Patterns.