We each have 3 to 5 past life patterns that influence our life now. Read on below for more about The Outcast past life pattern. Haven’t taken the Past Life Pattern Quiz yet? Click here to learn if The Outcast is one of the past life patterns influencing your life today.
Traits of the Outcast Past Life Pattern:
- Finds it difficult to connect with and trust other people
- Lived past lives where they were ostracized from their community or disowned by their family
- Often lives at a distance (either physically or emotionally) from others
- Introverted by choice, but can open up when comfortable with certain people
Want to Discover more about the past life patterns you hold? Click here
Positive Qualities of the Outcast Past Life Pattern:
- Has many wonderful ideas and inspirations
- At peace in solitude
- Thrives when connecting with animals and nature, as they have innate healing energy and a calming presence
- Once they possess unconditional love for themselves, they make wonderful examples to inspire other to do the same
Discover how you can boost your past life expertise, and apply these innate gifts in your life now. Click here to learn more.
Challenges Associated with the Outcast Past Life Pattern:
- Holds a deep fear of abandonment, and sees any criticism as a pathway to abandonment
- Has a difficult time expressing vulnerability, as they fear others will use it against them
- Believes on some level they are unlovable, but so desire to be loved
- Can use anger or ignore someone completely as protection mechanisms to create more emotional distance
Ready to transform the challenges of your pattern into points of focus for your Soul Mission? Click here to find out how.
Affirmation for the Past Life Pattern of the Outcast:
“I let go of my expectation of pain. I choose to work on reaching out to others, to heal myself. I approve of myself, and I only associate with those who approve of me.”
Dig deeper into your past life influences by taking the one-on-one course, Past Life Discovery.