We each have 3 to 5 past life patterns that influence our life now. Read on below for more about The Monk past life pattern. Haven’t taken the Past Life Pattern Quiz yet? Click here to learn if The Monk is one of the past life patterns influencing your life today.
Traits of the Monk Past Life Pattern:
- Enjoys quiet and solitude
- Lived past lives as nuns, priests, rabbis, monks, or lives dedicated to their religious/spiritual beliefs
- Uncomfortable with the material world
- Deeply scarred by witnessing violence
Want to learn more about The Monk past life pattern? Click here to explore.
Positive Qualities of the Monk Past Life Pattern:
- Has a peaceful and calming presence
- Enjoys meditation, prayer and connecting with the Divine
- Possesses a great deal of wisdom because of their past life experiences
- Holds great care and compassion for all forms of life
Discover how you can boost your past life expertise, and apply these innate gifts in your life now. Click here to learn more.
Challenges Associated with the Monk Past Life Pattern:
- Worries about angering God, or whatever Higher Power they believe in
- Finds modern technology to be bothersome
- Often questions if they are being “Holy” (good/nice/ethical) enough
- Struggles to find motivation to interact with the outside world
Ready to transform the challenges of your pattern into points of focus for your Soul Mission? Click here to find out how.
Affirmation for the Past Life Pattern of the Monk:
“I am worthy of God’s love no matter what I do. There is nothing unGodly about utilizing modern tools such as money or technology.”
Dig deeper into your past life influences by taking the online video course, Exploring Past Life Patterns.